DCC Decoder v3 Firmware

Well I have been working on my arduino based DCC Decoded and am proud to announce that I have been able to create a firmware update Link Removed.
This enable a couple of features on my pcb's which have had slight rewiring due to my silly errors.

I still need to correct a few errors (such as a recently occurring servo chatter) but most seems to work fine.

New Features include push button programming (in a similar fashion to train tech signal where you press a button and it takes the next address thats pressed)
LED to show when in programming mode
EEprom utilization to remember address when powered off

Changes to come
Push button adjustment of servo movement limit (may require new PCB version or control board)

PCB Changes
Added Reference ground
Changed pushbutton resistor connection
Removed 3 unusable pin headers
Corrected resistors outlays for 1/4w resistors
Added GND and 5v layers

If anyone would like a copy of my new pcb and the updated list of components required please let me know

Comments

  1. Hello Adam,

    some questions:
    - is it possible to purchase the PCB?
    - how can I get the list of components?

    THX
    Thomas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Thomas, I can get some of the new PCBS made up, but as I can't find anyone who would only create just one I would need at least 3 to be ordered, then its a couple weeks to get them sent over from the states.
      I'll also create the new list of components and get it posted up within the next week.

      Delete
  2. Hi Adam,
    can you pls publish the list of components as you promised us here? :-)
    And is it possible to get the circuit diagram?
    THX
    Thomas

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Building a DCC Decoder

The Price of decoder parts